What To Do (Claims)
Our Insurance Claim Process
Do you have concerns about your insurance claim? Are you having trouble filing or collecting reimbursements? The professionals at Wisconsin-Michigan Insurance Agency can help you. We have a simple, fast, and fair insurance claim process. Read on to learn about the steps you can take to get the financial compensation you need.
Steps in the claims process:
Good Practice 1: Claims Reporting
- Try to Minimise loss
- Report the claim in timely fashion
- Co-opertate and authorise the company to handle
Good Practice 2: Receipt of claims
- When necessary the policyholder /claimant/ beneficary needs to provide specefic documents
- If it appears claim can not be settled rapidly, the company notifies of reasonable time limit
- If it appears claim is not coverd by insurance policy, the company sends notification explaining why
Always feel free to reach out to any of our locations with further questions. Alternatively, feel free to visit our insurance term page as well! Also, if you’d like to learn more about us, check out some of our reviews!